Analog to Digital
EECI Home Page
AR-2S Relay Interface
- Two relays with SPDT contacts rated at 12 amp 240 volt AC
- LED indicator lamps for each relay
- Two optically isolated digital inputs
- D-Sub connector (9 pin) for connection to RS-232 (or USB with optional cable)
- Terminal Block with rising cage clamp design (up to 12 AWG wire size)
- Relays may be time scheduled using the SW-A Load Programmer software for 7 day time control of relays
- Relays may be used to ring a School Bell or Shift Change Bell using the AR-2 Bell Control software
- Relays may be used to lock and unlock or open and close gates on a time schedule using the AR-2 Lock Controller software
- Inputs may be used as a Security System interface that can be used to send a text message or email to a remote computer, cell phone or mobile device when an alarm is detected.
- Compatible with all versions of Windows including XP, Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8/8.1
and Windows 10
- Open Source - Source code examples included in Microsoft Visual Basic 6, Microsoft Visual Basic.Net, VB 2008, VB 2010, Microsoft ASP.NET, Assembly, C# and others
- Includes CD with Technical Reference, Test software, Source code examples and Security System interfacing software.
- Android Compatible - Use with your Android tablet or phone - connects directly to USB port or controllable over network (LAN, Wi-Fi, Internet or Mobile network)
- Connect your AR-2 Relay Interface to your Android tablet or phone's USB port! Click the Android for more info about the free Android Apps...
AR-2S Description and Spec
AR-2S Technical Reference
AR-2S Software Download
AR-2S Remote Desktop Control
View All Relay Products
ELECTRONIC ENERGY CONTROL INC
14960 Maple Ridge Rd
Milford Center OH 43045-9016
TOLL FREE (24 hour order line)
Technical Support (937) 349-6000
Internet Email email@example.com
Copyright ©1996 - 2017 Electronic Energy Control, Inc.
All Rights Reserved